Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

BBQ Spring 2011

Let me catch up on posts about weekends.  During the last weekend in April, my sister, my daughter and I traveled to the Adventurer Inn in Wildwood Crest, NJ for a Bed, Breakfast and Quilt (BBQ) weekend.  It was the first time that we all spent a weekend together!  It was fun.

Little Jackie (my daughter) completed a baby quilt, a charity quilt top and began stripping together Moda Candy Bars for a ladder quilt.

Aunt Jackie (my sister) stitched a complete quilt top for her friend Nina.  It will be a Christmas gift.  We spent the previous Friday together shopping at Pieceful Choices, having dinner with my friends Tom, Linda and Vic, and cutting out the pieces for her quilt.




I worked on an applique project and a pink project for a thriving survivor.  And, I am still working on the quilting in hopes of having it finished it time to donate in October.


We took a break to travel to Ocean City to make a quick trip to Calico & Cotton. and to Somers Point for lunch at the Crab Trap.

No comments: