Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jackie's School Bag

Finished in time, this school bag is the same as the project bag that I made for my friend Linda.  When Jackie saw that bag, she thought that the same pattern would make a great school bag for her.

She had little time left to take on a new project before school opened.  She was thrilled and I was happy to offer to make it for her. She even had fabric that she thought would be perfect.  And, after I realized that the raindrops should fall down rather than sideways, it turned out to be one of the cutest projects I have ever made.  AND, it is soooooo Jackie. 

I made that little tuck-inside purse from leftover fabric from the same line - Tula Pink's Prince Charming.  It will be so convenient when she just wants to leave the big bag in the car while she runs into a store.

No comments: