- Picture cards received from family and friends are amazing. Just look at how their kids have grown!
- The pictures with Santa from Macy's are priceless. Should I make a special album for these cards and pictures? Maybe I should frame them and bring them out to display for the Christmas season.
- Every year I make a Christmas budget that I ignore. (But this year will be different.)
- Secret Santa proposals to manage gift-giving for adults do not work in our family.
- I send more than 100 holiday cards and mail them on the day after Thanksgiving. I mailed them one day later in 2014.
- *Note to self: You bought stamps last week for this year so don't plan to buy them again now that the planner is in play. What safe place are you using for them?*
- Amazon wish lists are a good thing. And, the Amazon wish list button added to my Firefox browser is wonderful.