Judy asked for help decorating her car for Grace's school "Trunk or Treat." Rob suggested a ghost because her car is white. Here is the concept that I developed. Judy and I put it together in 1/2 hour!
- Use binder clips to hang a white sheet from the trunk lid.
- Place a couple of battery powered lanterns inside the trunk and turn them on.
- From poster board, use a box cutter to carve out two oval eyes and a quirky mouth.
- Use large safety pins (I strung two big ones together above each eye) to attach the eyes to the sheet.
- Suspend the mouth from the eyes with fishing line.
We used ghost face plastic treat bags lined up under the bumper to hold the candy. I found them in the grocery store. It was unique!
Here are my favorite pictures from the day.