Search This Blog

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Knowing Your Value: Women, Money, and Getting What You're WorthKnowing Your Value: Women, Money, and Getting What You're Worth by Mika Brzezinski

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I wish that this book had been available when I was just beginning my adult life and career.

Good conversation that gets the brain cells working each morning is a hallmark of "Morning Joe" on MSNBC.  Mika Brzezinski is the informed, well-spoken co-host with Joe Scarborough.  I was newly impressed with her as an author.

Interviews with powerful women interwoven with personal experiences, good research, and an appealing writing style make this book a winner.

I heard on her show that her next book is almost finished.  And she has a previous book "All Things At Once." I will read both.



View all my reviews

No comments: