Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hooked on Michael Connelly

Harry Bosch is my new favorite detective. Immersed in an audio book binge since early April because Bosch is so hard to put down, "Nine Dragons" is my favorite book in the series so far.  I am not reading them in order. Len Cariou is one of the best audio book narrators working.  His recreations of the Bosch/Connelly series make listening addictive.

Kids.  They can really complicate life.  Harry's daughter complicates his in a twist at the conclusion that took me by surprise.  I do love late in the novel twists that create memorable endings. "Diggstown" and "The Usual Suspects" are films that I enjoy for that reason.

Downloading audio books through the Nutley Public Library subscription to ListenNJ is wonderful.

No comments: